Hi, I'm Jess.
Give me a call or shoot me an email, I'd love to chat with you about taking photos of your family anytime.
(This package is also known as Package 3 + all the digital files.)
If you decide on this package, I will come to your home for five photoshoots over the course of your baby's first year. Some families choose to do the first of their five sessions as a maternity photoshoot, while others wait to begin the photoshoots after their little one arrives. The second session takes place during the first few months; the third, at about six months; the fourth, at about nine months; and the last session takes place prior to (or on) the child's first birthday. At the end of the year, I will design a 10" x 10" coffeetable album of images from all five sessions and deliver it a month or so after the birthday session. To see samples of these coffeetable albums, you can read a blog post I did all about them here, you can look through all the layouts from a coffeetable album, or watch the video turning through the pages of one of the albums at the bottom of this page.
Email or call me (617-501-6078) if you'd like me to send you a login/password so you can look through some entire galleries of images from recent photoshoots.
If you're not sure if you'd like to do more than one photoshoot in your baby's first year, but you know you'd like me to come document your baby, you can always just have me come for an in-home photoshoot, and decide later if you want to upgrade to any of the Baby's First Year packages. You can read all the details about my in-home photoshoots on this page.
Also, some people would prefer to decide after they see the photos from each session whether or not they want to buy all the digital files (because perhaps might choose to order order individual JPGs, prints or products on a one-off basis), in which case Package 3 is the package that makes the most sense for their family.
1) This package represents a savings of more than 20% off the cost of hiring Jess separately for these sessions and buying an oversize photobook (coffeetable album) at the end of the year.
2) Every final photo from your session will be provided to view online in both black and white and color (although it may not be obvious from the samples on this page). I'm a fan of b&w photos, but I know it's nice to have the option of color photos as well.
3) Prints, framed prints, canvases, and other products aren't included as part of the package price, but in addition to the link to download all your high-res JPG files, I'll also provide a gallery link where friends and family can order prints and products after the session through the website. Pricing for prints and products is available here.
4) Package #6 requires a 50% deposit at the first photoshoot, 25% at the 3rd photoshoot, and the balance paid at the last photoshoot. Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, MasterCard, VISA or American Express.
5) All photoshoots must be completed by the end of your baby's first year to qualify for these packages.